Advanced Solutions for Flight Simulation
The following instructions will guide you through the steps necessary to download and install the G1000 panel. Before you begin, please ensure your computer meets the minimum requirements shown in the left margin.
Step-By-Step Installation Instructions:
• Purchase the software
• Download the installer program from this website to your hard drive.
• Launch the installer program and follow the on-screen instructions
• Register and Activate the Software
• Configure Microsoft Flight Simulator to use the G1000 Panel
IMPORTANT: When the installation is complete, the G1000 files are copied to your computer's hard drive, but the panel will not be visible in Microsoft Flight Simulator until you complete the remaining steps in these instructions to activate the G1000.
4. Register and Activate the G1000 Panel
Pick the registration option appropriate for you. If you are a brand-new customer, pick the first link to start your registration and activation. If you already previously registered, then use the instructions in the second link.
Registration and Activation Instructions for New Installs <-- New Customers Go Here!
Re-Activation Instructions for Updates